Solar (PV modules) Senior Sales / Account Manager
Upsolar is a leading international developer and producer of high quality solar PV modules at competitive prices, ensuring secure long-term investments for our customers around the world. By utilizing a fables, asset-light business model and top-tier module components, Upsolar is able to stay ahead of the demand curve and offer innovative, tailored PV technologies to meet customers' varying performance and aesthetic needs. All Upsolar modules are covered by industry-leading product warranties and performance guarantees, including third-party coverage options. To date Upsolar has sold more than 1 GW of PV modules worldwide.
In order to support its growth in North America, Upsolar America Inc. is recruiting 2 Senior Sales / Account Managers
The role of Senior Sales and Account Manager is to sell and market Upsolar’s PV products and solutions as well as establish business development activities with existing and new partners predominately in his/her allocated region.
Responsibilities include new business development, lead generation, joint marketing activities, achieving quarterly sales quotas and recruiting new channel partners.
1. Commercial Sales: Responsible to grow a customer-base and sales volume for a defined market. Responsibilities include: Prospecting new leads; qualification of new customers; business development and account management in order to meet annual sales target
2. Residential Sales: Build and maintain relationships with Residential Contractors to promote Upsolar residential turn-key solution (Upsolar Freedom Loan). Develop training material to coach Contractor’s Sales Teams on end-user benefits and key selling-points of Upsolar Freedom Loan Program. Create incentive programs for Contractor’s Sales Teams to accelerate program-adoption and maintain loyalty to Upsolar Freedom Loan.
3. Account Management / Customer Relationship Management: Maintain Account relationship with regular customer follow-up. Collaborate with Upsolar’s Technical Manager on issues with account as they occur.
4. Marketing: Organize with US Management Team and HQ marketing department creation of collateral materials for Upsolar Freedom Loan Program and identify relevant prospective sponsorship opportunities at local tradeshows and events.
· More than three years of solution selling, preferably in PV (commercial and/or residential segment) or related Clean-Tech is a plus
· More than five years of proven sales track record in meeting or exceeding sales quota is a must
· Combined technical and commercial orientation is an advantage
· Results driven, personal accountability, high energy, passionate about PV
· Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
· Proficient in MS Office and a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
West & Southwest with a focus on CA, AZ, TX, NM, NV, CO, HI
East with a focus on NJ, MA, NY, CT, PA, NC, GA
Virtual with travel 40% to 50% within territory
Minimum BA / BS required; Finance or Engineering related degree a plus
Upon experience, attractive sales commission scheme
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.